It's standard Socio stuff, there aren't too many variations on the questions they can ask.
1. Research methods (structured, unstructured interviews, etc) advantages/disadvantages
2. True & False, briefly explain
3. sociologists definition of "understanding"
4. society's contribution to development of identity - my essay was about 1 1/2 page
5. Globalization - It'll be any of the question from the past papers - about 2 1/2 pages for my essay.
6. Contribution of a sociologist or compare 2 sociologists, etc. I always said focus on Weber & Marx w/ a little sprinkle of Durkheim
7. Section C - My section Racism & Ethnicity seemed to be the easiest, but I wrote almost 5 pages!!!